Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekend Signoff & A Sneak Peek

The kids have a 4 day weekend and we're visiting family up in Rochester, so I won't be posting again until Tuesday.  We'll be celebrating Computer Genius's baby sister's 19th birthday.

Ridiculously gorgeous, isn't she?

I have a ton of projects that I can't wait to post about when I come back.  Here's a sneak peek at one of the projects I have in the pipeline.  I needed to use all of the items for this project.  Any guesses as to what the mystery project could be?

Thanks for popping in.  See you all next week.

9 comments:

  1. She is a very pretty girl!

    Your project looks like a fruit basket I had once .. I'd love to see it when it's finished in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emma it could be a fruit basket but it could also be a light fixture ~ can't wait to see ~ have fun this weekend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how purty! Love your project. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful young woman. Am excited to see your project!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for taking some time off! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A happy birthday to your SIL. Can't wait to see your projects.

    If you are a dog lover please visit my Metis Linens blog as Andrea and I are having a dog themed giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a fun celebration! I am not good at guessing...but, I am sure whatever you do with it will be darling!

    ReplyDelete

Finding your comments in my mailbox makes me all tingly inside, so thanks for commenting!