Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Virtual Bake Sale

Unless you've been living under a rock, you know about the awful devastation that has and is still occurring in Japan due to the earthquake, resulting tsunami, and nuclear fallout.  There are so many ways to help.  I know other bloggers have posted links to great organizations like the Red Cross.

The Tomato Tart will be hosting an online bake sale with the proceeds to go to the relief effort.
To volunteer to bake something for the bake sale contact her at the above e-mail address.  She'll organize the bake sale, and then shipping will be arranged between the baker, and the buyer.  To learn more about the online bake sale click here.

I'm going to be baking my Orange Ginger Biscotti.  They're a fan favorite cookie that I gave in my Christmas baskets this year.

Thanks for popping in and learning about the bake sale.  Some amazing bakers will be donating their treats, so even if you won't be baking, check out the bake sale and help a worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding your comments in my mailbox makes me all tingly inside, so thanks for commenting!