Sunday, March 27, 2011

Party Features

Thanks to everyone who linked up at my Before Blogging Throwback Thursdays party last week.  I was so afraid that I'd hear crickets, but you guys linked up and made it a success.  I loved visiting each and every link.  You all are so creative.  Here are a few of my favorites.

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle linked up her Chicken Wire Rooster Art.  Using chicken wire in the matting of these prints really took them up a notch.

Rhome410 @ Friday is Pizza, Monday is Soup linked up her Quilted Wall Art.  I love that the party helped her to remember how great these pieces are.

Natalie @ A Turtle's Life for Me linked up her son's former Superhero Room.  Great touches, and I love how fun it is to look back at the little kid pics of a room that's moved on.

And Ellie @ Beauty 4 Ashes linked up her incredible Photo Art.  Go check out her ingenious method of matting the pics.

Thanks to everyone who linked up.  If you were featured, grab a featured button for your sidebar.

Sugar & Spice in the land of Balls & Sticks



Thanks for popping in and checking out these featured projects.  Don't forget to spread the word for next month's party.

2 comments:

  1. There were some awesome links up. Thanks again for a fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so lovin' the party and can't wait for the next one! Adding your button to my sidebar :D

    ReplyDelete

Finding your comments in my mailbox makes me all tingly inside, so thanks for commenting!