Friday, June 17, 2011

Link Parties

If you've been a long time reader(or even a short time reader,) it's pretty evident that I like linking up to parties.  It's a great way to share your projects with a wider audience and to gain readers.  It's also a great way to come across new blogs that might interest you.  I've read blogs that have all the parties they link up to in a tab, and those are some great lists, but the granddaddy of all lists has got to be the one The Bz House That Love Built compiled.  Seriously, you need to go check it out.
She has them all broken down into annual, every 3 months, monthly, twice a month, and weekly parties, as well as the specific days.  Each party link has a description of what types of links they're looking for.  My Before Blogging Throwback Thursdays party is shown in the monthly category along with tons of other fun memes.

Thanks for popping in and checking out this awesome resource for bloggers who like to party.

5 comments:

  1. Wow... that is one amazing compilation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :-)
    Esther - from 'Not Quite Perfect' sent me a link to this, explaining how she had found out about our list, and asking that we add her party to the next list. We will be. We already have 15 new ones to add. ;->

    thank-you so much for this! WOW!! Quite the compliments! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up. Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the introduction! I am on my way to check it out.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am hitting a big "LIKE" button on this post. :)

    I used to use the list on Tools Are For Women Too but that blog ended in Jan. I have needed a new list. Bless you. Adding her to the blog roll ASAP.

    I love linky parties. Both hosting and joining in on the fun. But as an old blogger (almost 4 years) I have the old school etiquette that when you host you should go visit everyone and when you join in you should try to visit 25% of the other bloggers. So, I only join when I have time but boy is it fun.

    ReplyDelete

Finding your comments in my mailbox makes me all tingly inside, so thanks for commenting!