Sunday, December 18, 2011

More Christmas Decor

I've shared a few glimpses at this year's Christmas decor around my house like my sheet music wreath and glittered bell wreath here and here.  Here's a few more looks at some more Christmas touches around the house.  Every year, I decorate a rosemary tree with cookie cutters for my kitchen peninsula.

I like to place garlands over the doorways, and love the way this one frames the view into the great room.

I showed off the ginormous fresh tree here all decked out in silver and gold.  Down in the basement rec room, we have a more colorful tree.  This little faux tree needs a bit of fluffing to look right, but one tree is all I can remember to keep watered.

It's trimmed with vivid color, sports team ornaments, and storybook characters like little Olivia(the pig.)

This year's mantel got a dose of color, too.  Last year I went with a black & white photo wreath.

This year It's all about color.

Thanks for popping in and checking out my Christmas home.  I'm linking up to Between Naps on the Porch's Metamorphosis Monday.

Cottage & VineThe DIY Show Off

6 comments:

  1. Hi Marcia!
    What a cute idea with that little rosemary tree with the cookie cutters! I ♥ it! Everything else looks great. I want to do two trees next year....our big one, and a smaller one for the kitchen. I'm going to try to find a smaller one on sale after Christmas this year.
    PS--I've never seen a photo wreath like that either and I think it's great-what a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little rosemary tree with the cookie cutters! Your house looks great, so festive and inviting. Merry Christmas and many blessings for you all. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still loving that fresh tee! What a great idea to make a photo wreath. Will store that idea for next year. Thanks so much for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great - your home is full of color and warmth!!! The photo wreath is very special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still like looking at the photo wreath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home looks amazing.
    Merry Christmas.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Finding your comments in my mailbox makes me all tingly inside, so thanks for commenting!