Friday, November 25, 2011

Glitter Bell Wreath

Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, bring on the glitter & presents & trees!  I'm doing a silver & gold theme throughout my main floor Christmas decor this year.  I knew I had to buy some glittered bells when I came across them in Target's dollar section.

This project was so easy.  I laid out 10 of the bells in a circle alternating gold & silver.  I placed them on top of a tart pan to lift the center so that the wreath wouldn't dip in in the middle.

A couple of minutes with my trusty hot glue gun,

and a length of glittered ribbon from my craft room, and the wreath is complete.

Thanks for popping in and crafting with me.
PhotobucketLink Party

19 comments:

  1. Now that is so cute Marcia! Let the festivities begin!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Can't wait to start decorating when we get back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, love it! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! This is such a pretty wreath and at a nice price too. Thanks for your comment on my last post, I agree--handmade gifts are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen that, Supermom! Great use of that $$$ section.

    Sharing this on my Xmas section at Pinterest...

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!!! I love fabulous cheap projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seriously come up with the coolest ideas!! I LOVE your wreath...it's looks so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever. I saw those same bells in Dollar Tree yesterday and wondered what I could do with them besides hanging them on a tree.

    Robin
    Robin Flies South

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is adorable! I love to mix gold and silver!

    Elaine
    Creating Wonderful Spaces

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for bringing on the glitter, presents, and trees! And I LOVE your glitter bell wreath... such a clever idea and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh, what a great and different idea! i love the silver and gold combo, too. good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! That was very clever. I'll have a silver tree and a gold tree too. Nothing like adding a little sparkle for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a brilliant idea!! Your bell wreath is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so creative! I love the final look :D

    ReplyDelete

Finding your comments in my mailbox makes me all tingly inside, so thanks for commenting!