Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Classroom Winter Party

Snuggle Bunny's class had their winter party today.  Many of the kids were in their Christmas finery and talking about the upcoming Christmas vacation, but the adults weren't allowed to mention Christmas as this was a Winter Party.  I think it's ridiculous, but hey, I don't make the rules.

The kids had cupcakes and listened to a story.

I love the green mouth on SB's classmate in this pic.
They decorated gingerbread men and had such a good time cookie decorating, that we ran out of time for the game we had planned.


So we let the kids just kind of run around and socialize for the last 5 minutes.  Here's SB with 2 of his friends.


Only one more day of school, then the kids'll be all mine for 11 days.  Thanks for popping in and checking out SB's class party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding your comments in my mailbox makes me all tingly inside, so thanks for commenting!