Saturday, June 9, 2012

National GO Day

I like to celebrate the random national holidays, like National Donut Day(June 1st) and National Ice Cream Day(third Sunday in July.)  But today, I invite all my readers to take part in National Get Outdoors Day aka National GO Day.

GO - Dig in the Garden.
Photobucket


GO - Take in a Baseball Game
Photobucket


GO - Throw a Line in the Water
Photobucket


GO - Explore Nature
Photobucket


GO - Flip Rocks in a Creek
Photobucket


GO - Make a Splash
Photobucket

GO, now, turn off your screens, and GO

Thanks for popping in and Getting Outdoors with me.

4 comments:

  1. NOW you tell us it was Nat'l Donut Day?! 356 'til the next one... Darn.
    ;-)

    I think I will have to postpone GO day until tomorrow when our sun is supposed to be back. Unless running kids and their friends around counts for today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went GO and cleaned out my garage! Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures! It's been awesome weather here in Vegas (not too hot!) this weekend, so we are definitely enjoying being outdoors!
    Hope you all had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like national go day....cute post.

    ReplyDelete

Finding your comments in my mailbox makes me all tingly inside, so thanks for commenting!